The Helm of Devilry is the result of killing 700 Dust devils with the Mask of Dust, which is won from the Treasure Hunter or purchased from the Shattered Worlds rewards shop. It requires 40 Defence to wear.
- Once per day, while wearing the relevant helm, the player can choose to receive dust devils as their next slayer assignment. They will still need to go to a Slayer Master that normally assigns these creatures, in this case: Chaeldar, Sumona, Vannaka, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal. This does not work if they are in the process of setting up a co-op Slayer assignment.
- Twice per day, this helm will teleport you directly to a choice of locations where Dust devils can be found.
- A right-click "check kills" option announces total kills of that creature. The announcement of total kills is not seen in the chat interface but is seen above your character by those around you.
- Every creature killed is tallied while the helm is worn. The kill count continues to be tracked beyond this point, up to 1,048,575 on the item's tooltip. However, only up to 999,999 can be displayed to others with the "check kills" option.
- The player is free to switch between the helm and mask versions as a cosmetic preference – this does not restore the Slayer experience and double drop effects to the mask.
- The player unlocks an emote in which they can transform into a dust devil for few seconds.
- This helm will also act as a face mask.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 23 November 2015 (Update):
- This slayer mask is now hybrid class.