Heim crab potato
|Heim crab potato|
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||144 coins|
|Low alch||96 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|Mmm...a potato full of heim crab. (Tier 1)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The heim crab potato is a unique food used in the Dungeoneering skill and can only be found in Daemonheim. It is made by using a baked cave potato with cooked heim crab. It heals 75 life points and requires 3 Cooking to make.
Considering that the heim crab heals 200 on its own, it is not advisable to combine them into heim crab potatoes.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||-||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Dungeon Complexity: 5+|
|Baked cave potato||1||N/A||-|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- The healing stats of heim crab potato in Dungeoneering have been corrected.
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- The tooltip for heim crab potatoes now states the correct healing amount.