The heated tea flask is an item obtained as a reward from master treasure trails. It acts as an infinite source of tea, healing a maximum of 375 life points at level 15 Constitution or above and boosting Attack by 3 levels. After drinking from the flask, it cannot be used again for two minutes.
It inherits the tea's effect of removing the aggression potion effect.
It can be stored in a treasure chest of a player-owned house where it's classified as a master-level item.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 August 2020 (Update):
- The Heated Tea Flask Heated will no longer remain visible while Smithing.
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where Heated Tea Flasks were being consumed when used on a Co-op slayer partner.
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Drinking from a heated tea flask stored in the bank now works as expected.