|Release date||17 July 2012 (Update)|
|F2P Price||220 RuneCoins|
|P2P Price||198 RuneCoins|
|"Thok teach weaklings how to dig for shinies!" -Thok|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 7 December 2020 (Update):
- Having the Headbutt Mining animation equipped no longer increases the time required to mine rocky debris in Dungeoneering skill rooms.
- patch 12 January 2015 (Update):
- The chatbox now consistently states that the player is using their head to mine with the Headbutt Mining animation override active.
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- Solomon Store mining animations no longer play when a player tries to open a Mining door in Dungeoneering that they don't have the requirements for.