Island Assault[edit | edit source]
- Duration: 11 January – 17 June 2010
- Occasion: Placed after the removal of 2009 Christmas event.
- Scene: Elvarg blows fire at the Crandor Island being watched by a mage standing on a dock.
Note: While the Dungeoneering head banner was used on the front page (after the Dungeoneering release), Island Assault was still used on the rest of the website. On 17 June, the Island Assault banner was replaced by a smaller version of the Dungeoneering banner on the rest of the website.
Dungeoneering[edit | edit source]
- Duration: 16 April 2010 - 2 November 2010
- Occasion: Release of the Dungeoneering skill.
- Scene: Ariane the mage (to the left) wearing full Celestial and Sir Owen, a warrior (to the right) wearing full Primal, both armour sets found in the Dungeons of Daemonheim. A few months after the release of this banner, Jagex introduced these characters as recurring Signature Heroes.
The Void Stares Back[edit | edit source]
- Occasion: The release of the grandmaster quest The Void Stares Back.
- Scene: The Pest Queen can be seen in the bottom left.
Christmas 2010 - O Little Town of Daemonheim[edit | edit source]
- Occasion: The release of the 2010 Christmas event.
- Scene: Thorvar Crittersmash and some snowmen can be seen with a snowy background and a 'play-button' in the middle to play the event's trailer.
Wilderness and Free Trade Petition[edit | edit source]
- Occasion: A petition to return Free Trade and the ability to fight other players in the Wilderness again.
- Scene: A skeleton can be seen lying on the right with a big yellow vote button in the middle.
Wilderness and Free Trade Referendum[edit | edit source]
- Occasion: The petition has been acknowledged with over one million votes so it was time for the next phase. The referendum required you to log in, unlike the petiton and you could also vote "No" or "Don't mind" instead of just "Yes".
- Scene: A counter displaying how many votes have been cast with a yellow vote button to the right of it.
Wilderness and Free Trade Referendum Results[edit | edit source]
- Occasion: The referendum has been closed and over 97% of the players voted yes to bring back the Wilderness and free trade. Jagex announced it will return on 1 February, 2011.
- Scene: The same red background as in the previous two Wilderness and Free Trade banners, with a big yellow button in the middle to view te results.