|Release date||6 March 2007 (Update)|
|No. of banks||None|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of small obelisks||None|
|Inhabitants||Monks, zombie pirates, puffins|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Harmony Island was once a peaceful island inhabited by monks, yet now it is overrun with zombie pirates. It is found near Mos Le'Harmless and only accessible during and after The Great Brain Robbery. Players can travel here by being teleported by the monk Brother Tranquility, who is located just off the docks on Mos Le'Harmless. Low level players should beware, as there are level 49 and above zombie pirates staggering around outside.
Getting There[edit | edit source]
Partial completion of The Great Brain Robbery is required to access Harmony Island.
- Speak to Brother Tranquility on Mos Le'Harmless to teleport to Harmony Island
- Big Book o' Piracy teleport directly to the island
Notable features[edit | edit source]
This island is covered in a strange green poisonous gas after a certain point in the quest. To travel outside you will need your Fishbowl Helmet and Diving Apparatus. After finishing the quest the gas disappears.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Brother Tranquility (he can teleport players back to Mos Le'Harmless if necessary)
- Mi-Gor (at a certain stage of The Great Brain Robbery)
- Dr Fenkenstrain, only after completing The Great Brain Robbery. (If players are in need of a new ring of charos, then they must come here to pickpocket Dr Fenkenstrain for a new ring. He cannot be found at his castle after the quest, you will have to go to Harmony Island in the windmill's basement.)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
- Brain Battle (only during the fight against Barrelchest during The Great Brain Robbery quest)
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Part 4 of the Pirate quest series|