|Release||6 March 2007 (Update)|
|Inhabitants||Monks, zombie pirates, puffins|
|Teleports||Big Book o' Piracy, Brother Tranquillity|
|doc • Talk page|
Harmony Island was once a peaceful island inhabited by monks, yet now it is overrun with zombie pirates. It is found near Mos Le'Harmless and only accessible during and after The Great Brain Robbery. Players can travel here by being teleported by the monk Brother Tranquillity, who is located just off the docks on Mos Le'Harmless. Low level players should beware, as there are level 49 and above zombie pirates staggering around outside.
Getting There[edit | edit source]
Partial completion of The Great Brain Robbery is required to access Harmony Island.
- Speak to Brother Tranquillity on Mos Le'Harmless to teleport to Harmony Island
- Big Book o' Piracy teleport directly to the island
Notable features[edit | edit source]
This island is covered in a strange green poisonous gas after a certain point in the quest. To travel outside you will need your Fishbowl Helmet and Diving Apparatus. After finishing the quest the gas disappears.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Brother Tranquillity (he can teleport players back to Mos Le'Harmless if necessary)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
- Brain Battle (only during the fight against Barrelchest during The Great Brain Robbery quest)
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 December 2019 (Update):
- Swimming animation is no longer occurring when heading to the top floor of the ship on Harmony Island.
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to dig up the plant patch on Harmony Island.
|Part 4 of the Pirate quest series|