For other uses, see hand
The Hand is a quest item in Back to my Roots. During the quest the player finds the second hand of Clarence. If you go to the Wizards' Guild with this hand, either by ringing the bell or going inside, you can start the One Foot in the Grave miniquest.
Once all of the parts are collected, they are buried in the open grave behind the Wizards' Guild.
If lost, you can get a new hand by killing the creatures in the Jade Vine Maze.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Clarence's body parts can no longer be alchemised or disassembled. Let the poor wizard rest in pieces.
- ninja 15 February 2016 (Update):
- The loot beam value has been changed from 50,000 to 50,001 coins for Clarence's body parts.
- ninja 14 December 2015 (Update):
- Added a lootbeam value of 50,000 coins.