The hailstorm dagger is a weapon used in the Dungeoneering skill and requires 68 Attack and 68 Magic to wield. Its damage bonus lies between that of a gorgonite and promethium dagger, but it has lower accuracy. It is obtained as a drop from icefiends.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 May 2012 (Update):
- Having a hailstorm or frostbite dagger equipped, and leaving a Dungeoneering dungeon, no longer renders the player unable to attack.
- patch 7 September 2010 (Update):
- Hailstorm and frostbite daggers had incorrect info in the skill guide.
- patch 25 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected a problem where the bound versions of hailstorm daggers didn't do as much damage if they were bound items
Former passive effect of the dagger alongside flameburst defender.
Dungeoneering main hand melee weapons