|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||6,000 coins|
|Low alch||4,000 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|A dagger made out of enchanted ice, covered in sharp frost shards.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The hailstorm dagger is a weapon used in the Dungeoneering skill and requires 68 Attack and 68 Magic to wield. Its damage bonus lies between that of a gorgonite and promethium dagger, but it has lower accuracy. It is obtained as a drop from icefiends.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Icefiend (Dungeoneering)||5; 28; 50; 72; 95; 117; 138||1||Rare|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 May 2012 (Update):
- Having a hailstorm or frostbite dagger equipped, and leaving a Dungeoneering dungeon, no longer renders the player unable to attack.
- patch 11 April 2012 (Update):
- patch 7 September 2010 (Update):
- Hailstorm and frostbite daggers had incorrect info in the skill guide.
- patch 25 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected a problem where the bound versions of hailstorm daggers didn't do as much damage if they were bound items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the Evolution of Combat, a player using a hailstorm dagger had a 20% chance of dealing an extra 50 magic-type damage with each hit. This passive effect damage was increased to 100 if hailstorm dagger was wielded together with flameburst defender.
Dungeoneering main hand melee weapons