The H.A.M. hood is a hood worn by H.A.M. (Humans Against Monsters) members. Wearing it increases the chance of successfully pickpocketing a H.A.M. member. It can be obtained by thieving H.A.M. members or by killing H.A.M. Guards. H.A.M. clothing is usually worn for show, although it is a requirement for the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest.
Players can store the hood, as part of a full set of H.A.M. robes, in the armour case of the costume room of a player-owned house.
Wearing the hood turns the player's eye colour from brown to green.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 November 2012 (Update):
- HAM hoods no longer remove female faces.
- patch 1 February 2011 (Update):
- Mining while wearing this hood no longer causes part of a player’s head to become invisible.