H.A.M. Member (female)
|Release date||22 February 2005 (Update)|
|Actions||Talk-to, Pickpocket, Examine|
|Examine||A member of the 'Humans Against Monsters' group.|
|NPC ID||? (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
H.A.M. members are female activists who find humans superior over other races and wish to dispatch the other, in their eyes, inferior races with violence, operating from the H.A.M. Hideout. They are the lower ranking officers, as opposed to H.A.M. Guards or high-ranked members such as Sigmund and the H.A.M. Deacon. They follow Johanhus Ulsbrecht.
Players with level 15 Thieving can pickpocket them to gain 18 experience. Players who get caught 3 or more times (depending on the player's agility level) whilst trying to pickpocket H.A.M. members, may be beaten unconscious and thrown out of the H.A.M. camp. Players may awaken outside the H.A.M. camp or inside a jail cell in a deeper section of the camp.
Pickpocketing[edit | edit source]
|Thieving level||15||Thieving XP||18.5 XP||Stun time / damage||4.2s / 10-30 lp|
|Double loot||25 |
|Triple loot||35 |
|Quadruple loot||45 |
|Tiny bladed bronze salvage[Note 1]||1||Common||98||20|
|Tiny spiky bronze salvage[Note 1]||1||Common||298||20|
|Small spiky bronze salvage[Note 1]||1||Common||251||40|
|Tiny bladed iron salvage[Note 1]||1||Common||427||65|
|Small spiky iron salvage[Note 1]||1||Common||459||130|
|Slayer's staff[Note 2]||1||Rare||10,982||12,600|
|Tiny bladed steel salvage||1||Uncommon||696||240|
|Tiny spiky steel salvage||1||Uncommon||433||240|
|Small spiky steel salvage||1||Uncommon||831||480|
|Raw chicken[Note 1]||1||Common||1,687||36|
|Sealed clue scroll (easy)||1||2/100||1||1|
|Iron stone spirit[Note 3]||1; 1–5||Uncommon||10-50||Not alchemisable|
|Coal stone spirit[Note 3]||1; 1–5||Uncommon||15-75||Not alchemisable|
|Steel studs[Note 2]||1||Uncommon||131||90|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 May 2021 (Update):
- Players can no longer bypass the Easy Clue Scroll cap by pickpocketing H.A.M. members.
- patch 10 June 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where easy clue scroll scrolls obtained from pickpocketing H.A.M. Members was not being automatically stored in the pouch.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, completion of Lost Her Marbles caused H.A.M. Member's drops of coal and iron ore to be noted. With the release of the Mining and Smithing rework, however, these drops have been replaced with corresponding stone spirits, which are stackable without needing to be noted. Completion of Lost Her Marbles retains the benefit of increasing the drop quantities for these items.
- Before the completion of Lost Her Marbles, when the player has a full inventory, the pickpocket reward changes to always be coins, even if some of the rewards in the player's inventory are stackable. After completion of the miniquest, any drops that would normally be added to the inventory get dropped instead, allowing the player to continue pickpocketing for stackable items such as sealed clue scrolls.
- The 30 March 2020 release of Archaeology included the Sticky Fingers relic power, which allows the player to continue pickpocketing until caught. However, the addition of this power caused the auto-drop function with a full inventory to be incompatible with any auto-pickpocket functions, whether the Sticky Fingers perk itself or the master camouflage outfit. This bug has yet to be fixed.