|Release||22 November 2005 (Update)|
|Destroy||Maybe there are more buried around the world?|
|High alch||375 coins|
|Low alch||250 coins|
|A Guthix Mjolnir.|
|Exchange||3,241 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Guthix mjolnir is a two handed member's only weapon. There are no level requirements to wield it. However, to obtain one, either complete the Enchanted key miniquest or trade with another player. However, you can only receive one Guthix mjolnir during the Enchanted key miniquest.
The player is able to retrieve the Enchanted key from Jorral, for 6,000 coins, after completing both the Making History and Meeting History treasure hunt miniquests and find the Guthix mjolnir, Saradomin mjolnir, and Zamorak mjolnir (in that order) again before the key disappears again back to Jorral. This cycle can be repeated as many times as you want as long as the player does not own any mjolnirs when buying the key from Jorral.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
Unlike the Saradomin and Zamorak mjolnirs, the Guthix mjolnir does not give any special components.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 April 2010 (Update):
- Fixed a problem with the recent changes to the mjolnirs and getting them back.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mjölner was the name of the hammer of the Norse god Thor.
- Due to only being able to obtain it once for free, it is extremely hard to obtain a Guthix mjolnir on the Grand Exchange.
- Upon release of the quest "Meeting history" all of the god mjolnirs were given a requirement of having to finish the previous quest "Making history." This was removed shortly in a hidden update.
Two-handed crush weapons