Quick guide for Gunnar's Ground
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Dororan at the Gunnarsgrunn gate|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting the ring[edit | edit source]
Promoting the courtship[edit | edit source]
The poem[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Dororan.
- Help him with his poem.
Sending the poem[edit | edit source]
- Give the poem to Gudrun to read to her father.
- Talk to Dororan to complete the quest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 5 quest points (only if Romeo and Juliet has not been completed)
- 300 + 125 experience (the extra experience from engraving the gold ring)
- 200 experience antique lamp to be used in any skill above level 5
- Swanky boots
- Ability to get further Crafting tasks from Dororan (requiring up to level 90 , boosts allowed)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
After the quest, you can go to what used to be Juliet's house (near the Cooking Guild) and Dororan is now living there with Gudrun. You can talk to Dororan and ask for additional tasks to engrave jewellery for him and receive up to 32K experience in Crafting.
If you talk to Dororan after this quest, he will ask your help in carving words on a ruby bracelet (engrave 'With beauty blessed.' on it), dragonstone necklace (engrave 'Gudrun' on it) and onyx amulet (engrave 'The most beautiful girl in the room.' on it). If you agree to help, you get an additional total of 32,000 experience. Free players can engrave the jewellery even though they can only be obtained by members. Temporary boosts work.
- Ruby bracelet requires a level of 42 and gives 2,000 experience.
- Dragonstone necklace requires a level of 72 and gives 10,000 experience.
- Onyx amulet requires a level of 90 and gives 20,000 experience.
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Gunnar's Ground is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.