Guardian of the Premier Vault
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Guardian of the Vault|
|Release date||20 November 2017 (Update)|
|Examine||If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit...|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The guardian's appearance changes annually with the release of every new Premier Club in promotion of the new cosmetic outfit that comes with the package.
|2019—2020||Bright Inquisitor Outfit|
|2020—2021||Ceremonial Guard Outfit|
|2021—2022||Dawnforged Armour Outfit (current)|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The guardian provides rewards for Premier Club members; for 2018 these included:
|Stalker gland||1||Stalker creatures|
|Bottled boost||1||Deep Sea Fishing|
|Pieces of eight||500||Pieces of Hate|
|Lost grove mushrooms||1||Solak|
|Fishy treat||2||Temple of Aminishi|
|Magic bean (universal)||3||Player-owned farm|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
15 November 2021 (
- The appearence, chathead and dialogue of the Guardian of the Vault have been updated to promote the 2022 Premier Club.
- The character was renamed from Guardian of the Vault to Guardian of the Premier Vault.
- The examine was changed from "If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit..." to "Protects the Premier Vault".
16 November 2020 (
- The appearence, chathead and dialogue of the Guardian of the Vault have been updated to promote the 2021 Premier Club.
- patch 26 February 2018 (Update):.
- Gold Premier Club members are eligible to receive an additional free, sealed master clue scroll from either Zaida or the Vault Guardian for the first two weeks after the update.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The guardian of the Vault's old examine text is a reference to an advertising slogan of the British confectionery brand, Jacob's Club.
|Premier Club Vault|
|Closed chest rewards|