Guard (Clan Citadels)
|Release date||26 July 2011 (Update)|
|Examine||A hardened warrior.|
|NPC ID||13884, 13885, 13886, 13887, 13888, 13889, 13890, 13891, 13892, 13893, 13894, 13895, 13896, 13897, 13898, 13899, 13900, 13901, 13902, 13903, 13904, 13905, 13906, 13907, 13908, 13909, 13910, 13911, 13912, 13913, 13914, 13915, 13916, 13917, 13918, 13919, 13920, 13921, 13922, 13923, 13924, 13925|
|Links||MRND13884 MRND13885 MRND13886 MRND13887 MRND13888 MRND13889 MRND13890 MRND13891 MRND13892 MRND13893 MRND13894 MRND13895 MRND13896 MRND13897 MRND13898 MRND13899 MRND13900 MRND13901 MRND13902 MRND13903 MRND13904 MRND13905 MRND13906 MRND13907 MRND13908 MRND13909 MRND13910 MRND13911 MRND13912 MRND13913 MRND13914 MRND13915 MRND13916 MRND13917 MRND13918 MRND13919 MRND13920 MRND13921 MRND13922 MRND13923 MRND13924 MRND13925|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Citadel guards are found wandering in Clan Citadels. They dress in the colours of the clan whose citadel they occupy. They seem to serve no particular in-game purpose so far, and are unattackable. When talked to, they don't engage in much of a conversation with the player, only saying something with no reply option, sometimes referring to the player as sir or ma'am. Their uniform also seems to upgrade with each tier, since their hoods become metal helms in tier 2.
When talking to them, a guard may occasionally speak an Armadyllian phrase: "Orshan Ugthanki kilasas ma las nojre-quelto. Drezsha andraleme vol-renaj-kiraak ika eeli zesze." The sentence is currently untranslated and is one of two examples of the Armadyllian language. It is unknown if "Ugthanki" refers to the camel of the same name.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of their dialogue options, "If you see any loose chickens about, please let me know." is referring to Avalani's efforts to find out about the portal by throwing chickens inside.
- When you wear the full chicken costume the guard will say "Aha! Another! C'mere, chicky, I've a wizard paying a bounty per head on you!" If you only wear parts of the chicken costume, not the entire set, the guard will say, "Are you trying to fool me? That's ridiculous!"
- If you summoned a dreadfowl and talk to the guard the guard will say "You found one! Avalani will want that chicken bac... wait, that's not a chicken! Aaaugh! Get it away!"
- Another dialogue option "Catch me later, Doc, I'll buy you a beer!" is a reference to the video game Half-Life; security guards in the game will occasionally say this to the player.
- The guard uniform colour scheme is the same as the clan's colour scheme.