Guarani was a merchant at Musa Point who would sell bowls of Açaí at one coin per bowl, which would heal 50 life points each. This made it one of the cheapest foods in Gielinor.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 1 March 2011 (Update):
- The açaí salesman at Musa Point has pack up his stall and gone back to his rainforest home. All açaí bowls have magically returned to him.
- update 15 February 2011 (Update):
- Guarani's name is a reference to Guarani people, an indigenous ethnic group native to Paraguay, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia and Uruguay.
- The rainforest that he speaks about likely refers to the Amazonic Rainforest, the largest one in the world.