The grim gem is an item given to the player by Death from the Soul Reaper distraction and diversion.
Much like the enchanted gem, the Grim gem allows a player to contact Death and track their task progress. However, unlike the enchanted gem, the player may also request tasks from Death without having to go to him.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 December 2019 (Update):
- Checking your kills left from an enchanted gem and grim gem now displays the text in an infobox, instead of only sending the feedback to game messages.
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- Grim gem will no longer equip when checking kills from the bank.
- ninja 11 May 2015 (Update):
- Enchanted and grim gems can now be equipped in the pocket slot.
- patch 8 September 2014 (Update):
- You can now obtain multiple grim gems.