The location of Sylas south of Taverley
The location of Grimgnash on White Wolf Mountain near Taverley
The location of the crumbling wall of the tower, south of the Goblin Village
- Head to the tower directly south-east of Goblin Village.
- Go around the south-east side, climb over the crumbling wall, and talk into the drainpipe.
- Climb Rupert's beard.
- Talk to Rupert.
- Climb down the tower by right-clicking on Rupert and head to the front.
- Talk to Miazrqa and ask for the key to the Witch's house.
- Head to the Witch's house south of Taverley, the building next to Sylas.
- Open the main door.
- Look under the Potted plant to the left of the main door of the witch's house to obtain a key if not given by the princess.
- Head into the basement and search the crate near the piano for leather gloves. You may need to search multiple times.
- Whilst wearing the leather gloves, open the gate and search the music stand.
- Play the piano in the next room (refer to the music sheet pictured right).
- The notes "EFEDC" are played on the right hand (upper) side and the notes "AEGA" are played on the left hand (lower) side.
- Search the now-opened piano.
- Make two shrink-me-quick potions.
- Go upstairs and head into the small room leading to the garden.
- Drink one of the potions next to the mouse hole and glyph.
- While in the mouse hole, follow these directions:
- Run north past the first mouse, find the set of the nails on the eastern wall and climb up them.
- Next, go south, then west, then climb up the nails on the northern wall.
- Climb up the nails on the south wall in the room.
- Now, run to the north-east corner and climb down the nails on the eastern wall.
- Finally, run north and climb up the nails on the eastern wall. After climbing these, you will find the pendant at the end of the next hallway.
- Take the pendant.
- After taking Miazrqa's pendant, leave the mouse hole either by teleporting out or going back through the entrance.
- Talk to Miazrqa.
- Talk to Rupert to get Rupert's helmet.
Note: Do not have any pets out or in your inventory.
- Talk to Sylas.
- Plant the magic beans in the Farming patch next to Sylas and water it using a watering can.
- Climb the beanstalk and kill Glod.
- Take the golden goblin and give it to Sylas.
- Use the other shrinking potion on the beanstalk.
- Chop down the beanstalk.
- Talk to Sylas.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Grim Tales is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.