Green satchels are a drop from unicows, which can be created in the basement of the Tower of Life after completing the Tower of Life quest. Unicows can only be created during the Creature Creation Activity. It holds a banana, a cake and triangle sandwich. It will also change the beckon emote.
When full, the food contained heal a total of up to 1449 life points, but the food must be first emptied out of the satchel (cannot be done while equipped), and takes five bites to consume.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
A player performing the beckon emote while holding a satchel.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- The Tower of Life satchels (all colours) can now be equipped directly from the bank.
- patch 28 September 2015 (Update):
- Satchels now defy gravity a little less.
- Multiple satchels of the same type do not stack in the bank, no matter what their contents are.
- Satchels were once tradeable among players. However, with the introduction of the Grand Exchange, they became untradeable.