Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|High alch||51 coins|
|Low alch||34 coins|
|Nutrient rich. Can be used to make supercompost.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Green manure is a type of manure that can be harvested from green manure piles left behind by bulls, cows, sheep, yaks, and baby dragons in the player-owned farm.
The green manure can be added to a compost bin in order to make supercompost. Players must have an empty bucket in the inventory to collect the manure from the pens. While mucking out, 120 farming experience is gained every three game ticks until the pile is removed.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||89.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life green manure is not produced by animals; it is a farming term for the practise of ploughing a crop into the soil as compost.
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Items that disassemble into Organic parts
- Items that disassemble into Crafted parts
- Items that disassemble into Living components
- Items that disassemble into Healthy components
- Items that disassemble into Enhancing components
- Disassemble category/food
- Player-owned farm