Green hallowe'en mask
|Green hallowe'en mask|
|Release||31 October 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Aaaarrrghhh ... I'm a monster.|
|Exchange||2,147,018,014 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Green hallowe'en masks are a discontinued Holiday drop that were dropped only on 31 October 2002. They are one of three available from the Hallowe'en mask set, which also includes the blue and red Hallowe'en masks.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the update on 9 June 2010, all Hallowe'en masks turned red for a short time, regardless of their colour. This was fixed by another update several hours later. This also occurred to other items such as rune full helms, which looked like Zamorak full helms.
- On 25 November 2010, the colour of the mask was changed to lime greenish colour. The change was reverted back to the previous colour on 1 December 2010.
- On 25 December 2010, the value of the green hallowe'en mask began to crash due to the announcement of the return of Free Trade. The price has since risen far higher than it was before the crash.
- When the item is equipped, it shows darkness where the eyes are, but the chathead shows the eyes clearly, possibly because before the graphical update for player's eyes, they were black, and chatheads were normal eyes, the hallowe'en mask's eyes most likely are clear.
- The 'Classic' version of the mask was worn flat on the face, similar to how a black mask is worn.
- The mask appears slightly differently on males and females - the forehead is accentuated with female characters and the horns curve less compared to the mask worn by males.