Gravite equipment is a set of degradable weapons that can be purchased from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. The main hand weapons cost 40,000 dungeoneering tokens, and the off-hand weapons cost 20,000 tokens. All of the items require a Dungeoneering level of 45 and a level of 55 in the corresponding skill to wield: the gravite melee weapons require an Attack level of 55, the ranged weapons require a Ranged level of 55, and the magic weapons require a Magic level of 55. They are the second strongest weapons available in free-to-play, behind corrupt dragon.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
|Off-hand gravite rapier||Melee||-||-||-||Stab||336.9||983||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Off-hand gravite longsword||Melee||-||-||-||Slash||336.9||983||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Gravite 2h sword||Melee||Slash||1229.3||983||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Off-hand gravite knife||Ranged||-||-||-||Thrown||264||983||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Degradation and repair[edit | edit source]
Gravite weaponry has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
|99%||10,000||1,000 and 65|
|90%||100,000||10,000 and 650|
|20%||800,000||80,000 and 5,200|
|0%||1,000,000||100,000 and 6,500|
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering Skill Advance Guide now correctly lists the extra requirements for gravite equipment.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- Gravite weapons no longer show up as members only in the skill advance guide.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- Fixed a message that referred to these weapons as chaotic weapons when they degraded.
- update 21 April 2010 (Update):
- Dungeoneering reward items have had their costs reduced to a more suitable amount. Anyone who has already bought any of these items will find they have been refunded the difference in reward tokens.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Gravitas" means weight, or heaviness in Latin.
- All Gravite equipment used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- When a gravite weapon reaches 5% of its charges, a warning message in chat will appear telling: "Your weapon has 5% of its charges left".
- Upon losing charges, the weapon will have text: (broken) added in the end of item name. Weapon also loses damage bonus completely and most of its accuracy, having only 110 in broken stance.
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|