Gravite equipment is a set of degradable weapons that can be purchased from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. The main hand weapons cost 40,000 dungeoneering tokens, and the off-hand weapons cost 20,000 tokens. All of the items require a Dungeoneering level of 45 and a level of 55 in the corresponding skill to wield: the gravite melee weapons require an Attack level of 55, the ranged weapons require a Ranged level of 55, and the magic weapons require a Magic level of 55. They are the second strongest weapons available in free-to-play, behind corrupt dragon.
Gravite weaponry has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
||1,000 and 65
||10,000 and 650
||80,000 and 5,200
||100,000 and 6,500
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 May 2014 (Update):
- Players can now keepsake their gravite weapons.
- patch 9 April 2013 (Update):
- Gravite weaponry once again degrades correctly on free worlds.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- Fixed a message that referred to these weapons as chaotic weapons when they degraded.
- "Gravitas" means weight, or heaviness in Latin.
- All Gravite equipment used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- When a gravite weapon reaches 5% of its charges, a warning message in chat will appear telling: "Your weapon has 5% of its charges left".
- Upon losing charges, the weapon will have text: (broken) added in the end of item name. Weapon also loses damage bonus completely and most of its accuracy, having only 110 in broken stance.