The gravite staff is a 2h magic weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Magic and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain, unless one obtains tokens from sagas or sinkholes.
The gravite staff is currently the strongest and most accurate Magic weapon available to free players. However, most free players prefer the nature staff to the gravite staff due to fact that it does not degrade and costs 27,500 Dungeoneering tokens less.
The gravite staff has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
||1,000 and 65
||10,000 and 650
||80,000 and 5,200
||100,000 and 6,500
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
|Method||Rewards trader||Rewards trader||Rewards trader (Daemonheim aura 3)||Rewards trader (Daemonheim aura 3)|
|Item(s) consumed||1,000,000 × Coins||100,000 × Coins|
6,500 × Dungeoneering token[uc 1]
|950,000 × Coins||95,000 × Coins|
6,175 × Dungeoneering token[uc 1]
|Total GE Price||1,000,000||100,000||950,000||95,000|
|Average rate[uc 2]||60,000||6,000||57,000||5,700|
|High rate[uc 3]||120,000||12,000||114,000||11,400|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||200,000||20,000||190,000||19,000|
- ^ a b Item is not tradeable on the Grand Exchange.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- The Dungeoneering Skill Advance Guide now correctly lists the extra requirements for gravite equipment.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- Fixed a message that referred to this weapon as a chaotic weapon when it degraded.
- update 21 April 2010 (Update):
- Dungeoneering reward items have had their costs reduced to a more suitable amount. Anyone who has already bought any of these items will find they have been refunded the difference in reward tokens.
- The gravite staff used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before this update. It was changed to 40,000 tokens.