The gravite longsword is a main hand melee weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Attack and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain.
This is the 5th strongest longsword in the game outside of Dungeoneering after the drygore longsword, chaotic longsword, vesta's longsword, and dragon longsword.
The gravite longsword has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
||1,000 and 65
||10,000 and 650
||80,000 and 5,200
||100,000 and 6,500
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
|Marmaros||Daemonheim||40,000|| Dungeoneering tokens||∞|
|Wythien||Prifddinas||40,000|| Dungeoneering tokens||∞|
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- Fixed a message that referred to this weapon as a chaotic weapon when it degraded.
- update 21 April 2010 (Update):
- Dungeoneering reward items have had their costs reduced to a more suitable amount. Anyone who has already bought any of these items will find they have been refunded the difference in reward tokens.
- The gravite longsword used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.