Grapes of Zamorak
|Grapes of Zamorak|
|Release||20 May 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Good grapes for wine making.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Grapes of Zamorak are obtained by harvesting grapevines, which will yield random types of god grapes. With 92 Cooking, grapes of Zamorak are used to make wine of Zamorak by adding them to a jug of water and allowing it to ferment for 200 Cooking experience. The wine is used as a secondary ingredient for super ranging potions, as well as super Zamorak brews with 93 Herblore.
They can be used to make supercompost but this is not recommended due to the high value of wine of Zamorak.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Unfermented wine of Zamorak||N/A|
|Wine of Zamorak||10,725|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- update 20 May 2013 (Update):
- Added to game.
- If you've the necessary Construction skill (level 60), you'll also be able to build frames for growing grapevines, which - when harvested - offer a crop of godly grapes, aligned to Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix. When added to water and fermented, these become wines, which can be mixed into the rest or brew potions of their respective gods, creating super Guthix rest potions, super Saradomin brews and super Zamorak brews.
- Added to game.
God wines and potions