The grand defence potion is a six-dose combination potion that can be made at level 79 Herblore after buying the recipe for 100,000 coins from Lady Meilyr (you do not need to find this recipe in Daemonheim). It is made by combining a super defence (4) and a defence potion (4) in a crystal flask, giving 146.3 experience.
A dose of grand defence boosts Defence by 14% of your Defence level, plus 2, rounded down. This makes it better than super defence, but worse than extreme defence.
One is required in The Light Within, where it is combined with a wintercup mushroom and a bloodcap mushroom in order to create an Elixir of Revealment.
- ^ When mixing a single potion
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- 1 dose to 5 dose Juju Flasks and Combination Potions that weren't previously tradeable have been made tradeable player-to-player.
- This only applies to Juju or Combination Potions which were already tradeable at 6 doses.