Location[edit | edit source]
- The most convenient method would be to simply utilize the Varrock lodestone and then head south-east.
- If the player's teleportation point to Varrock is at Varrock square, they can cast Varrock Teleport or use a Varrock teletab and subsequently run south-east to the farm.
- Players may also utilize the Canoe to travel to the Champions' Guild, then head east to the farm.
Facilities[edit | edit source]
While the farm is primarily visited during the Gower Quest, it features a few facilities of its own.
Combat Training[edit | edit source]
The farm features a pen with Giant rats, which may be used by low-levelled players to train. The rats drop Raw rat meat, which can be cooked for Cooking experience, and bones, which can be buried to train Prayer. The loot may also be sold to the Grand Exchange for a fair price.
Woodcutting[edit | edit source]
Willow trees can be found by the lake close to the rat pen, and Oak trees can be found on farm grounds and behind the farm. These may be cut down and used to train Fletching or Firemaking, or sold for a profit.
Other facilities[edit | edit source]
- There is a Spinning wheel located in farmhouse.
- A Dairy churn can be found in the room hosting the sink, which can be used to churn butter or cheese.
- A Master Farmer is located in the westernmost cabbage patch of the farm, and can be pickpocket for seeds.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Gower Quest can be started here by speaking to Andrew, Ian or Paul.
- Rat Burgiss, located south-east of the farm at the junction, is the starting point of What Lies Below. He also serves as the taskmaster for the easy Varrock achievements.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 May 2021 (Update):
- patch 22 June 2020 (Update):
- Added blocking to Gowers farm gate so you can no longer walk through it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Gower Quest update, there was no farm and the land where it now stands upon hosted an enclosed abandoned building, next to a pen of giant rats.