|Release||28 November 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||48 coins|
|Low alch||32 coins|
|Exchange||3,139 coins (info)|
|A fungus imbued with mystical damage reducing properties.|
|FAQ • doc|
The gorajian mushroom is found in the Polypore Dungeon, dropped from the monsters in various quantities.
It heals 10% of the player's maximum health upon ingestion, and for 10 seconds afterwards, damage in PvP is reduced by a flat 15%. There is a one minute cooldown timer between being able to eat them.
Gorajian mushrooms are affected by expensive spices. With it equipped or in inventory, 50 life points are added to the mushroom's normal healing.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Ganodermic beast||112||12 (noted)||Common|
|Ganodermic runt||112||5 (noted)||Common|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 10 April 2017 (Update):
- A Gorajian mushroom active timer and cooldown timer were added to the buff bar.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- Gorajian mushrooms now provide a flat 15% damage reduction in PvP for 10 seconds with a 1-minute cooldown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before 25 January 2016, they had no cooldown timer and reduced PvP damage by 4% of the player's maximum health, even converting incoming hits to healing if they had been reduced below 0.
|Farming||Bittercap • Morchella|
|Dungeoneering||Edicap • Gissel|
|Other||Mushrooms • Gorajian • Mort myre fungus • Button • Black|
|Mycelium web armour|