Golden warpriest of Zamorak armour
Golden warpriest of Zamorak cape
Golden warpriest of Zamorak armour is a set of hybrid armour that is obtained by winning a Wednesday or Thursday raffle in the Balthazar's Big Raffle event in September of 2014, and 2018, respectively. It acts exactly like the normal armour but is golden in colour, and only exists in the level 75 Defence version.
It can be stored in the armour case of a player-owned house.
If a player is wearing at least 3 pieces of warpriest armour when damaged, there's a chance that damage would be reduced.
- Each piece of warpriest armour increases the chance of the passive effect occurring by 1%, starting at 3% for 3 pieces. The maximum chance the effect can occur is 6%, if 6 total pieces of warpriest armour are worn.
- Damage is reduced to an amount equal to 10% of the initial damage minus the total number of Warpriest armour pieces worn at the time. If all 6 pieces of Warpriest armour is worn, the player will only take 4% of the initial attack.
- A mix of Warpriest armour can be worn to enable the passive effect. For example, if a player wears a warpriest of Saradomin cuirass and warpriest of Saradomin greaves, but warpriest of Zamorak gauntlets and warpriest of Zamorak boots, the player still maintains a 4% chance to activate the passive effect.
When the passive effect occurs, the following message appears:
- Zamorak's blessing reduces the damage of this attack by <AMOUNT>.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 September 2015 (Update):
- Female Golden Zamorakian Warpriest armour no longer disconnects the player's torso.