Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||17 July 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|Simon Templeton at the Agility Pyramid will give me 1250 coins for this.|
|Exchange||14,920 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The golden statuette is found in the Pyramid Plunder minigame, where it may be obtained as loot in the rooms requiring a Thieving level of 71 or higher. It may be sold to Simon Templeton for 1250 coins. After completing the Dealing with Scabaras quest, players can gain the ability to sell Simon noted artefacts.
Golden statuettes can also be used to recharge the pharaoh's sceptre or the sceptre of the gods.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 15 February 2021 (Update):
- Items used to recharge the Sceptre of the gods now have double recharge value if the player has completed the Hard Desert Area Tasks.
- ninja 8 February 2021 (Update):
- The Sceptre of the gods from Pyramid Plunder has new charge caps of 10 for the base item, and 20 and 60, depending on completion of the medium and hard Desert achievements.
- The sceptre can now be charged at any point rather than only at 0 charges.
- With the above change, the charge value of Golden statuettes will be 1 charge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to 2019, it was common for players to purchase statuettes on the Grand Exchange and then sell them to Simon Templeton for a profit.