Golden rock (Smithing)
|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will need to practice your elf clan skills to regain this rock.|
|Backpack||Look at, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A rock found while smithing.|
|Item ID||32182, 32183|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Golden rocks obtained by training Smithing are part of the Statue of Rhiannon. Two are required each to complete the statue each time that it is built. Golden rocks may be stored inside a statue collection bag.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Smelting normal ores, including gold ore; smithing items from normal bars; making Cannonballs out of Steel bars; working at the Artisans' Workshop. Smelting corrupted ore, especially during the Voice of Seren, is particularly fast.
Activities that do not yield rocks[edit | edit source]
- Using the spell Superheat Item
- Using the Seren prayer Superheat Form
- Smelting ores in the Blast Furnace
- Protean bar smithing.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- Golden Rocks can now be re-obtained from smithing any item that requires heat/re-heating. Previously only Strange rocks would be obtained from smithing, and only smelting would give Golden Rocks.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now gain golden and shattered heart statue rocks from Artisans' Workshop.
|Replica statue pieces|