|Release||12 March 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor or via the bank interface.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Because nothing says affluent more than 24 carats of solid gold.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When wielded, it changes the player's idle, walking and running animations.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (the FAQ.). For all sources of this item, see ( ). For help, see
|Antique chest||N/A||1||Always[dr 1]||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 11 January 2016 (Update):
- Displaying a Golden cane cosmetic weapon override over certain weapons will now overwrite the combat stance and animations but not the idle stance:
- patch 30 March 2015 (Update):
- Players can now move immediately after jumping off a serenity post when wielding a golden cane.
- Players can now reclaim a gold cane, flaming head and leprechaun hat from Diango if the item is stored in a keepsake box.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When equipping the golden cane, then placing a two-handed melee weapon override on top. The standing animation will affect the cosmetic weapon as if it's the golden cane itself.
- When used as an override on a non-members' world, the standing animation will not function.