|Release||17 July 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|Simon Templeton at the Agility Pyramid will give me 750 coins for this.|
|Exchange||16,100 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A gold seal is obtained as loot in the Pyramid Plunder minigame. This item may be found by those with a Thieving level of 41 or higher. It can be sold to Simon Templeton for 750 coins. After completing the Dealing with Scabaras quest, players can gain the ability to sell Simon noted artefacts.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- hotfix 15 February 2021 (Update):
- ninja 8 February 2021 (Update):
- The Sceptre of the gods from Pyramid Plunder has new charge caps of 10 for the base item, and 20 and 60, depending on completion of the medium and hard Desert achievements.
- The sceptre can now be charged at any point rather than only at 0 charges.
- With the above change, the charge value of Golden seals will be 1 charge.