|Release||27 May 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy another from Daemonheim if you destroy this one.|
|Backpack||Check charges, Wear, Destroy|
|A powerful aura resonates from this device, drawing all gold coins to it.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The gold accumulator is a reward from the Dungeoneering skill. It initially costs 20,000 tokens, increasing by 20,000 tokens for each purchase, up to a maximum of 60,000 tokens per purchase. The gold accumulator is also a possible reward from the dungeoneering chest in The Faraway Place where Things are Kept. Only one accumulator can be owned at a time.
It collects all coins dropped by monsters and adds them to the player's Money pouch. It can collect a total of 1 million coins before degrading to dust. At 60,000 tokens, the accumulator gives a value of 16.67 per dungeoneering token.
Once the accumulator reaches the 60,000 token price, an overcharge can be purchased for 250,000 tokens in order to pick up an additional 5,000,000 coins. This can be stacked to 21,000,000 coins for a total of 1,060,000 tokens - increasing the value to 19.81 per token.
It can be equipped in the pocket slot, but it does not need to be for the effect to work.
Caution should be taken in the Wilderness, as its value is only 25,000 coins.
The advanced gold accumulator is also available from the Dungeoneering rewards shop, for 1,500,000 tokens. The advanced version does not degrade, but instead consumes 10% of the coin drops it collects. It can also be added to the tool belt for 500 Slayer points.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- hotfix 13 November 2017 (Update):
- Coins are now consistently dropped when a gold accumulator is placed in the tool belt and disabled.
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- Buying a gold accumulator with a full inventory will no longer disconnect the player.
- ninja 22 February 2016 (Update):
- Players that have reached a price of 60k tokens per gold accumulator can now pay for an "overcharge" option for 250k tokens in the Dungeoneering reward shop to add charges for an additional 5 million coins, up to a maximum of 21 million.
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|