The gold Saradominist token is the middle tier Saradominist token. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Saradominist recruitment officer when joining the Saradomin forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Saradominist quartermaster, using Renown. Once the player earns 6,000 total Renown, it becomes the rune Saradominist token. This item provides protection in the God Wars Dungeon and it will make bandits aggressive.
When lost, it can be reclaimed from the Saradominist preacher behind Lumbridge Castle.
It provides the following bonuses:
- Increases the amount of divine tears dropped (1 in 10 chance).
- Reduces the damage the player received from enemy units by 5%.
- The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 1.8.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the 7th week of the battle, the experience modifier of the Gold token was increased from 1.4 to 1.6. It was again increased to 1.8 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the 10th week.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Using a World Event 1 token will no longer teleport players inside a rock during the Bonfire Festival.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the Battle of Lumbridge token emote if they are already performing another emote.