Goblin mail is the armour worn by goblins that they may sometimes drop when killed. Players can also find three sets when searching crates in the Goblin Village: behind the generals' hut, next to the western hut, and up a ladder at the entrance of the camp.
Players cannot normally wear it, although three sets of it are required for the Goblin Diplomacy quest.
During the Land of the Goblins quest the player can turn into a goblin using a transmogrification potion in the Goblin Cave and must dye some goblin armour, each of the colours listed below in order to access restricted tribal areas. The only exceptions are red, green and pink, they have no tribes in those corresponding colours (The red-wearing Thorobshuun and green-wearing Garagorshuun tribes can be found in Goblin Village and the pink was supposedly worn by the Idithuun tribe).
The Wise Old Man in Draynor will pay 60 coins for coloured mails.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 2 June 2009 (Update):
- Fixed a typo with goblin armour.
- The original un-dyed goblin mail is also known as "brown goblin mail" as stated in Goblin Diplomacy.
- There was a glitch where it is possible to wear goblin mail as a human. When this occurs, the player's arms will be detached and their torso will be missing. The glitch was done by wearing the goblin mail in the goblin temple during the Land of the Goblin quest and then saving to the equipment preset. This glitch is no longer possible because of an update making it so that you can only save equipment presets while banking. Attempting to save an equipment preset without a bank will give a message saying that you need the bank interface opened.