Gnome ball referee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the gnome. For other uses, see Referee.
|Gnome ball referee|
|Release date||28 January 2003 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Tree Gnome Stronghold|
|Examine||Keeps the game fair.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Gnome ball referee runs the members-only Gnome Ball minigame. You may have to talk to the Gnome ball referee for a level 2 clue scroll, and will give players a challenge scroll where the answer is 5,096.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 19 July 2021 (Update):
- The Gnome ball referee has had a stern talking to about stealing players' personal Gnomeballs and will now correctly return them after they leave the pitch.
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- The dialogue that plays when speaking to NPCs during challenge scrolls has been removed (the dialogue will still play the first time you speak to an NPC during a challenge scroll).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being the only NPC to use them, the models that comprise the referee's outfit are recoloured from their base appearance, leaving the original colour scheme unseen and details such as the "1" on his shirt very difficult to see. Without recolours, the outfit resembles the one worn by Sebastian Gno, a character from the cut random event Speedy Gnome.