1918263543516070788695103112120128138Ate all the pies
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|He looks hungry!|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|8 / 5 / 2|
5 ticks (3.0s)
|? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
|Immune||Not immune||Immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
• ExamineAttack&&SPLITPOINT&&ExamineHe looks hungry!Big, wobbly mess.? (edit)
According to the behemoth notes that may be dropped on the beast's death, there are more behemoths to be found throughout the dungeon. Only the ones with thick hides were sent to the top as guards. Due to the cold, there would barely be any food, making them more aggressive and able to fight for more. The other behemoths can be found deeper in the dungeon.
The fight[edit | edit source]
After losing half of its life points, it starts to rapidly heal itself back to maximum health by eating the bovimastyx carcass(es) in the boss room. The only way to prevent it from healing is by standing between the behemoth and its food source(s). If only one player is in the party at the start of the dungeon, then there will only be one carcass. If there are two or more people in the party, then there will be two carcasses which need to be blocked by one player each. The behemoth can heal itself only once per floor.
Standing under the behemoth will cause it to stomp the player and deal damage. This does not put the player in combat, so it is possible to rest or cast Dungeon Home Teleport while standing under the behemoth.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE Price||High Alch|
|Novite boots||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Bathus boots||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Marmaros boots||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Kratonite boots||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Fractite boots||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Zephyrium boots||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Argonite boots||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Katagon boots (m)||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Gorgonite boots (m)||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Promethium boots (m)||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Primal boots (m)||1||Random||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Behemoth notes (part 1)||1||Common||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Mysterious chronicle||1||Common||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 15 March 2011 (Update):
- This boss now has less health, and will only eat to full health once per dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally, the Gluttonous behemoth disappears while attacking it with Soul Split activated. This has not been fixed.
- The experience gained from attacking the Gluttonous behemoth was similar to that of a sandbag found in Lumbridge, to discourage players training their combat skills with no risk against a monster with potentially infinite life points. This was changed when the behemoth was limited to healing once per floor.
|Abandoned 1 & 2|