"Masterwork bar" redirects here. For other bars used in the creation of masterwork armour, see Alloy bar
A glorious bar is a bar used in the creation of masterwork equipment. It requires level 99 Smithing and it is made by folding a partially folded alloy bar 1,001 times at any anvil except the anvil in Ashdale. One glorious bar is required to make one masterwork plate, requiring 10,000 progress to complete.
Glorious bars are also used in upgrading custom-fit trimmed masterwork armour to its spiked variant.
A Glorious Bar is one of the materials required to create the Blessed flask.
| Immaculate alloy bar||2||Folded alloy bar (0)|
|Folded alloy bar (X)||2||Folded alloy bar (X+1)|
|Folded alloy bar (0)||2,000||Folded alloy bar (1000)|
|Folded alloy bar (1000)||2|| Glorious bar|
|Total for set||24,048||4.008 (hours)|
| Smithing level||99|
| Members only|
|Partially folded alloy bar||1||2,971,675||2,971,675|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- The make-X counter banner now correctly updates to "Smithing" when folding masterwork bars.
- The name, glorious, and the process of having to fold the bar 1,001 times is in reference to the Ken-Sama meme, which is the source of the misquote: "Glorious Nippon steel, folded over 1,000 times."