|Gloomshroom zygomite (unchecked)|
|Release||3 September 2018 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||Are you sure? You cannot reclaim this animal.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Exchange||216,669 coins (info)|
|A zygomite for your player owned farm. Check it to see what traits it has.|
|FAQ • doc|
They can be obtained from harvesting the following:
- Mort Myre fungus
- Mushroom clusters on The Islands That Once Were Turtles and Goshima
- Mushroom clusters on Uncharted Isles, at a rate of 
- Canifis and Isafdar mushroom patches, at a rate of per harvest (9 harvests per seed with morchella mushrooms, giving a total chance of approximately per seed.)
When one is obtained, the player will receive the message: You find a zygomite sporeling!. The zygomite will be in the inventory. If the player's inventory is full, then one mushroom will be replaced with the zygomite.
Zygomites cannot be obtained from rumberry bushes on Tuai Leit or elsewhere in the Arc, just from mushroom patches and clusters.
|Produce||2x Zygomite fruit (238)|
2x Mort myre fungus (5,638)
|8.33 hours (41.65 hours)|
|Breeding success chance (%)||70%|
|N/A||16.8 hours||29.4 hours||37.8 hours|
|Growth check Farming XP|
|Cured disease Farming XP|
|Base sell price in beans|
|Buyer||Zoe (zygomite trader)|
|Last spawn(wrong?)||June 17 2019 00:00 UTC ago|
|Next spawn(wrong?)||June 19 2019 00:00 UTC|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Contest winning art and concept design for gloomshroom zygomites
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 26 November 2018 (Update):
- Zygomites from farming will now be able to be harvested with a full inventory, where one of your items (mushroom) will be replaced as it reveals itself to be a creature.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 4 September 2018. (Archived from the original on 4 September 2018.) Mod Rowley: "Yup." In response to "Can you confirm for the Wiki that Zygo's are 1/400 on uncharted Isles?"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 10 September 2018. Mod Rowley: "From player patches the chance is 1/50 per harvest (or amount harvested/50 if using patch bombs or Farming cape perk triggers)."
- ^ https://reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/c0k39h/first_time_ive_seen_this_particular_message/er56j7a
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 29 November 2018. (Archived from the original on 29 November 2018.) Mod Raven: "You shouldn't be able to get them from berries, only mushroom patches."