|Release||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|Backpack||Add to tool belt|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Used to form molten glass into useful items.|
|Exchange||559 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Craftable items[edit | edit source]
|Beer glass||1||17.5||Used to contain beer or sq'irkjuice|
|Candle lantern||4||19||Can be lit to lighten dark areas|
|Oil lamp||12||25||Can be lit to lighten dark areas|
|Vial||33||35||Can be filled with liquid to make potions via Herblore|
|Fishbowl||42||42.5||Can be used to contain pet fish or in Recipe for Disaster Pirate Pete part|
|Unpowered orb||46||52.5||Can be powered into any four of the elemental orbs|
|Lantern lens||49||55||Can be combined with lantern frames to make Bullseye lanterns|
|Empty light orb||87||70||Can be traded only after adding a Cave goblin wire to it|
|Potion flask||89||100||Uses untradeable Robust glass|
|Crystal flask||89||150||Uses untradeable Crystal glass|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (the FAQ.). For help, see
|Arnold's Eclectic Supplies||Piscatoris Fishing Colony||16||Coins||10|
|Dorgesh-Kaan General Supplies||Dorgesh-Kaan||16||Coins||10|
|Trader Stan's Trading Post||Ports with charter ships||16||Coins||10|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Unlimited supply from a tool store 3 in a player-owned house, which requires level 35 Construction to build.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- The glassblowing pipe crafting animation is now correctly aligned for female characters.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The glassblowing animation was updated on 2 June 2009.
- There used to be an easter egg when using the glassblowing pipe in which it makes a sound similar to that of a vuvuzela, a horn made popular during the World Cup. There are multiple sounds for this easter egg. These sounds were removed as of 19 July 2010.