Gissel mushrooms are obtained while Dungeoneering. They heal 75 life points each, and cannot be cooked. 2 to 5 may be harvested from one gissel mushroom spore, or 3 to 10 with a gatherer ring.
Gissel mushrooms can be added to baked cave potatoes before or after adding fish. It is not possible to combine the toppings on their own.
Gissel mushrooms require 34 Farming to grow. Like all Dungeoneering plants, they do not need any watering or other care. It takes about a minute for them to be ready to harvest.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 6 October 2010 (Update):
- Corrected the graphics of gissel and edicap mushrooms.
- patch 25 May 2010 (Update):
- Corrected the level required message when combining gissel mushrooms and blue crab potatoes.
- Gissel means "scourge" or "whip" in Swedish.
- The graphics of fully grown gissel mushrooms in a farming patch shows 5 mushrooms, but it is possible to harvest up to 10 with a gatherer ring.