Gielinorian Housing Agency

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search

The Gielinorian Housing Agency is an organisation that provides many housing-related services to the citizens of Gielinor.[1] They have estate agents in many cities and their agents can sell players access to player-owned houses. These agents can also decorate these houses or move them to different locations. The Agency also sells construction contracts to those who can repair other homeowners' furniture, and they will sell various items from the Estate Agents Shop in exchange for completing these contracts.[2]

References[edit | edit source]

  1. ^ Estate agent, RuneScape. "Hello. Welcome to the Gielinorian Housing Agency! What can I do for you?"
  2. ^ Estate agent, RuneScape. "There are many homeowners around Gielinor that are struggling to keep up with repairs on a regular basis. So right now there's a market opportunity to put your construction skills to use and help them out. We estate agents can provide you with a contract. This contract will tell you who needs help and what they need repairing. All you need to do is head on over and repair all the broken furniture."