|Release date||28 November 2006 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||• Eagles' Peak|
|Examine||It appears to be protecting the nest.|
|NPC ID||5120, 5133|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
A giant eagle is discovered in the Eagles' Peak Dungeon in her nest. The hunter Nickolaus stumbles into her nest and the eagle mistakes him for her chick and does not let him escape. There are other giant eagles in the dungeon, like the Polar eagle, Jungle eagle, and the Desert eagle.
- The Polar eagle takes the player to the Rellekka Hunter area
- The Desert eagle takes the player to the Uzer Hunter area
- The Jungle eagle takes the player to the Feldip Hunter area.
- The Karamjan jungle eagle takes the player to the Jade Vine Maze, as long as the player has completed Back to my Roots.
When these eagles are lassoed and used in their lairs at these Hunter locations, they bring you back to Eagles' Peak, which is very close to the Piscatoris hunting area.
Description[edit | edit source]
|“||Little is known about the giant eagles. There are reported sightings in many parts of the world, but the nests of these magnificent creatures remain elusive. The only record of such a nest being found is in the folk tale of the bandits of the golden claw. It is said that the bandits leader could talk to and befriend the eagles, and used the eagles' nest at the top of what is now known as the eagles' peak as a hideout. The story goes to hint at a secret entrance to the hideaway existing near the peak of the mountain, but until this day it has not been found.||”|
|— William Oddity's Guide to the Avian|
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Faster than a Speeding Bullet ( 10) – Ride an eagle to the desert (use a rope on Desert Eagle).