Quick guide for Ghosts Ahoy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Keep in mind that while the official length is short, in reality this quest is long.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Velorina in Port Phasmatys.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Ghostly trouble[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Velorina at Port Phasmatys, in the northernmost building just east of the entrance.
- You must have the Ghostspeak amulet equipped
- Talk to Necrovarus at the Ectofuntus just outside the town, to the North.
- Obtain bucket of slime now for later in quest. Use trap door on west side of the Ectofuntus.
- Speak to Velorina.
Getting help[edit | edit source]
- Teleport to Canifis using the lodestone.
- If you haven't already made nettle tea, pick some nettles just east. Use the nettles on the bowl of water to get Nettle-water.
- Run north-west to the old crone's house which is on the east side of the Slayer Tower, speak to the old crone in her house.
- If you haven't already made nettle tea, run south of the old crone's house and cut down a swamp tree for logs. Light a fire and use the Nettle-water on it to get Nettle tea.
- Speak to old crone to get her porcelain cup.
- Use your nettle tea on her cup, and add your bucket of milk to it.
- Speak to the old crone again.
- Repair the model ship.
The map[edit | edit source]
Items needed: dyes, combat equipment
- Go inside the ship wreck just north of the allotment patches, east of the Canifis lodestone.
- Climb the ladders to reach the top deck (there is a ladder on the outer cabin wall).
- Wait for the "wind speed" to become "low", search the mast to determine the colours and their positions,(you need to search for 3 different results, take note if needed).
- Dye the model ship with the same colours and position as the mast.
- Climb down and enter the captain's cabin.
- Speak to the old man.
- Use the key on the chest and open it for a map scrap.
- Go to the north-west part of the ship's deck and cross the gangplank to the rocks. Jump and cross the rocks until you find a chest, and open it for a map scrap.
- Go back to the ship and climb down to the lowest level of the ship, and open a chest in the eastern end of the ship. Kill the giant lobster and search the chest again.
- Put the pieces together to get the map and go back to Port Phastmatys.
Dragontooth Island[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the ghost captain on the south-east docks (just north-east of the bank - not the one directly east of Velorina) to get a ride to Dragontooth Island. Alternatively, use right-click 'Travel'.
- Stand under the Saradomin statue's extended arm (west-adjacent to the statue). Use "follow" option on the map, or walk the steps below.
- 6 South then
- 8 East then
- 2 North
- 4 East
- 22 South then then
- Dig at the final place you arrive at with a spade to receive the book of haricanto.
- Go back to Port Phasmatys with the ghost captain.
Translation[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Oak shieldbow
Revolution[edit | edit source]
- Ask the Ghost innkeeper (Who is located in the pub) for a job to get a bed sheet.
- Don't give it to Robin like he asks.
- Use your bucket of slime on the bedsheet or dip it into the pool of slime. Charter ships do not allow bedsheets onto the ships.
- Speak to Gravingas west of the inn to get a petition form.
- Put on your Bedsheet.
- Ask the townspeople for signatures until you have 10.
- You can get multiple signatures from the same ghost if you ask another ghost first.
- Some will resist. Just ask others.
- If a ghost ask for ecto-tokens, simply leave the conversation and ask the same ghost again.
- Speak to Necrovarus at the Ectofuntus. Pick up the bone key he drops.
- Head upstairs, and use the key on the locked door.
- Open and search the coffin for Necrovarus' mystical robes.
Finishing up/persuasion Techniques[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 2,400 experience
- Free passage into Port Phasmatys
- The ectophial, which provides a reusable one-click teleport to the Ectofuntus
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Ghosts Ahoy is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.