Ghastly Request scroll
|Ghastly Request scroll|
|Release||17 August 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||180 coins|
|Low alch||120 coins|
|A scroll for ghast familiars.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Summoning[edit | edit source]
|Pouch to scrolls|
Ghastly request[edit | edit source]
Ghastly request is a special move for Ghastly familiars that restores 100 prayer points. It costs 20 special points per scroll, so three scrolls can be used per Summoning energy bar. Reverence aura and holy wrench do not affect this restore. A maximum total of 10,700 prayer points are able to be restored within the 69 minute time limit. Likewise, using Ghastly Request scrolls in combination with prayer renewals can be a highly effective method for restoring prayer in long term combat situations such as training or Slayer.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||10|
|Base junk chance||0.6%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
30 March 2020 (
- Item name changed from "Ghastly request scroll" to "Ghastly Request scroll".
- patch 6 March 2017 (Update):
- Disassembly results for the ghast pouch and scrolls have been corrected.
- patch 5 September 2012 (Update):
- The "Ghastly Attack" scroll has been renamed to "Ghastly Request", in line with several other places in game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Most special moves have all words capitalized, but this special does not.