Geoffrey is a flax farmer found in the flax field south of Seers' Village. If players have completed at least the easy Seers' Village Tasks, he will give the player varying amounts of flax daily, if they have earned a Seers' headband (does not have to be worn). Although his name is Geoffrey, he prefers to be called 'Flax'. Like Zaff and Wizard Cromperty, he resets at midnight UTC.
Geoffrey has an obsession with flax. He refers to himself as 'Flax' after the players receive Seer's headband 1. After obtaining a headband from the seer he will tell you to call Geoffrey by his 'Proper' name Flax. When you asked why, the seer says it's pretty sad that a nice boy could go crazy. Even though Geoffrey tells you not to be greedy and other people want flax after receiving your flax for the day, he does not seem to stop you from picking it yourself. When you ask for more flax than you can get during the day, he doesn't appear to be angry that you are 'greedy', this could be debated that he really doesn't have an obsession over flax, but wants attention of some sort.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Graphically updated
Geoffrey Flax in the Seers' Village flax field.
- ninja 6 May 2014 (Update):
- Geoffrey now has a right-click option to claim daily flax.
- patch 2 June 2009 (Update):
- Improved the animations for Geoffrey the farmer, as he looked a bit odd.
- Without owning a Seer's Headband when talking to him he says he is busy picking GLORIOUS flax, The GLORIOUS flax won't pick itself. Which could be a reference to the song from the musical Oliver! which is Food, GLORIOUS food.
- After having obtained the Seer's headband 2, he reveals that Stankers said if he doesn't give the player 60 flax a day, he wouldn't get anymore poison chalices from him.
- Geoffrey will comment on how the headband tells him that "you are something of an expert" even if you aren't wearing any of the Seers' Headbands.