|Release||10 September 2013 (Update)|
|On death||Dropped on death|
|Drop it and you can teleport back to it if you are wearing your Daemonheim aura 4.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
To create this item, players must equip their Daemonheim aura 4 (activating it is not needed) and cast Create Gatestone 2. A red gatestone will appear in the player's inventory which can be dropped. After dropping, the player can teleport back to it using Gatestone Teleport 2.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 1 July 2019 (Update):.
- You can no longer sell Gatestones to the trader inside a Daemonheim Floor.
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- Gatestone 1, Group Gatestone and Gatestone 2 will now appear as the item on top of a loot pile to allow players to easily pick them back up.
- patch 7 January 2014 (Update):
- Players can no longer place gatestones on top of suspicious grooves in Daemonheim.