Quick guide for Garden of Tranquillity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Queen Ellamaria in the garden of Varrock palace.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
The ring of charos (a)[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Ring of charos
- Talk to Queen Ellamaria in the garden of Varrock Palace.
- Talk to her again to receive a trolley that is needed later.
- Equip the ring of charos and talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor Village.
- Show them a range of colours so that they can come to a compromise.
- Take his generous gift even though you have no need for it.
- It's absolutely, unquestionably the most interesting thing I've ever done!
- Put on the silly helmet and jump into the cannon.
- You of course Pkmaster0036, no one could ever challenge your greatness!
- Ask me nicely and I might consider it.
- No, especially not that wise old man, who doesn't look at all suspicious.
The white tree[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Ring of charos (a), secateurs or magic secateurs, a filled plant pot and watering can or magic watering can
Rosebushes from the Edgeville Monastery[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Edgeville Monastery. Try to take a seed from one of Brother Althric's rose bushes.
- Charm Brother Althric near the Monastery rose bushes.
- Unequip the ring of charos and use it on Edgeville's well east of the lodestone.
- Try to take a seed from one of Brother Althric's rose bushes again.
- Talk to Brother Althric.
- Pick 4 pink, white and red rose seeds. (just click each type of bush once, you will pick 4 of them automatically)
- Use your fishing rod on the well and equip the ring of charos.
Orchids from Port Phasmatys[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Ring of charos (a), 3 (6 recommended) onion seed, supercompost, ghostspeak amulet and 2 ecto-tokens (if Ghosts Ahoy has not been completed)
- Charm Lyra at the allotments near Port Phasmatys (east of the Canifis Lodestone).
- That's a deal - I'll grow a patch of onions for you.
- Add supercompost to the large patch and plant your onion seeds (if you don't use supercompost, your onions might die and you'll have to repeat this)
- This will take about 40 minutes, so continue the quest and come back later. Supreme growth potions cannot be used for this.
Snowdrops from Ardougne[edit | edit source]
- Charm Kragen at the allotments north-east of Ardougne.
- That's a deal - I'll let you know when your cabbages are ready.
- Add supercompost to the large patch and plant your cabbage seeds (if you don't use supercompost, your cabbages might die and you'll have to repeat this)
- This too will take about 40 minutes, so continue the quest and come back later. Supreme growth potions cannot be used for this. Rosemary must be fully grown to protect cabbage.
Delphiniums from Falador[edit | edit source]
- Use cabbage-port on your explorer's ring 3 or teleport to Port Sarim and run north.
- Charm Elstan at the allotments north of Port Sarim and agree to grow some marigolds.
- Okay, I'll grow you some marigolds.
- Add supercompost to the small flower patch and plant 1 marigold seed in it. This will take about 20 minutes. Supreme growth potions cannot be used for this.
- Add water till fully grown, pick up the marigold grown and talk again with Elstan. Warning - if you click away from the conversation between handing him the marigolds and receiving the seeds you will have to grow the marigolds again.
Vines from Taverley[edit | edit source]
- Charm Bernald who is south of the Taverley pub.
- Use a plant cure on his grapevines.
- Talk to Bernald again.
- Run north and talk to Alain at the tree patch. Do not charm him.
- Use 1 essence on any anvil (you will find anvils walking north), grind the shards, use the rune dust on a plant cure.
- Use the new plant cure on his grapevines.
- Talk to Bernald.
Rock and roll[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Trolley
- Talk to Ellamaria in the Varrock Gardens to receive a trolley. (if not already done in previous step)
- Teleport to Lumbridge, and at the entrance of the Lumbridge castle courtyard, use the trolley on the southern statue.
- Push the trolley east across the nearby bridge.
- Push it into the Queen's garden and use the place option when statue is close to the plinth (the one against the east wall).
- Teleport to Falador, and use the trolley on the statue of Saradomin south of the Falador lodestone.
- After the cutscene, push it north out the gates and onto the garden plinth using the place option again.
- If you take too long to move the statues to the plinth, they will vanish and return back to their original position.
Finishing the garden[edit | edit source]
Items needed: 4 White rose seed. 4 Pink rose seed, 4 Red rose seed, 4 Snowdrop seed, 1 White tree sapling, 4 Vine seed, 3 Orchid seed (pink), 3 Orchid seed (yellow), 1 Delphinium seed, 2 compost or supercompost
- You can now return to the patches and collect your seeds from the farmers (if you haven't done it already)
- Plant the seeds back at the garden
- Use your buckets of compost on the nearby plant pots.
- Plant the rose seed, flower seeds, and white tree sapling in their spots.
- Plant the vine seeds in the vine patch.
- Plant the orchids in the plant pots (click Inspect on a plant pot to find out what goes there).
- Wait for everything to grow (it takes around 10 minutes).
- Talk to the Queen.
- Charm King Roald. (be sure to have your Ring of Charos (a) equipped.)
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 5,000 experience (During the quest, you will get even more experience from raking, composting, planting and harvesting)
- An activated ring of charos, which is used to charm various NPCs to pay less for certain services, or get choices that are otherwise unavailable.
- 1 apple seed
- 1 acorn
- 5 guam seeds
- 4 doses of supercompost potion, each of which can be used in a compost bin to turn compost into supercompost.
- After the quest you can visit the garden and pick fruit from the White Tree. Each fruit restores about 17% run energy and gives 12 Farming experience when picked.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Garden of Tranquillity is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Crocodile Tears
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dimension of Disaster: Defender of Varrock
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Eye of Het I (miniquest)
- Eye of Het II (miniquest)
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir (saga)
- Nomad's Elegy
- Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Finale
- Full completion of Once Upon a Time in Gielinor: Fortunes
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Curse of Arrav
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps