The Garagorshuun key is obtained after excavating the barricade and fishing along the bridge or other fishing spots in the tunnels at the Warforge Dig Site. The key is a guaranteed drop if the player has not received it after catching 50 fish. Both cave fish and cave eels can be fished to acquire the key. The key is used for opening the Forge Doors which is needed to complete the Into the Forge mystery.
The key can be obtained whilst using a dwarven fish extractor set on double resources, but each doubled resource only counts once towards the key.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 4 May 2020 (Update):
- A bug preventing users from obtaining the Garagorshuun key from the eel fishing spot even after the maximum 50 catches has been fixed. 
- update 30 March 2020 (Update):
- ^ Mod Rowley. Imcando keys not dropping from eels. Reddit. 28 April 2020. (Archived from the original on 29 April 2020.) Mod Rowley: "The keys from fishing and mining are a 100% guaranteed drop if you don't already have one after 50 successful catches/ores."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 04 May 2020. (Archived from the original on 01 June 2020.) Mod Rowley: "It's not mentioned in today's patch notes (because we only managed to squeak it in at the last minute), but the eel fishing fix for the Warforge key should be live now (i.e. back to being guaranteed after 50 catches)."