|Release date||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Room cost||25,000 coins|
|Completion cost||2,089,902 coins|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Games room in a player-owned house is a place to relax and play some games that rely both on logic and skills in RuneScape. This room can be created at level 30 Construction, costing the player 25,000 coins. Only one Games Room can be built in a player-owned house. Players may also obtain prize keys from winning games, to receive a reward from the prize chest.
There are 5 hotspots available:
- Stone - Two players have separate combat stones, and the first to break their combat stone is the winner. However, bits of the combat stone can fly off and deal damage to the player.
- Ranging game - Various games that test the Ranged skill. The dartboard and archery target require the player to bring their own projectiles.
- Elemental balance - The players must use the elemental spells (air, earth, fire, and water) to put the colour of the orb to white.
- Prize chest - Contains prizes for the winner of the game.
- Game - Various games that do not test a skill, and include treasure hunt, the jester, and hangman.
Stone[edit | edit source]
|Clay attack stone||39||10 Pieces of soft clay||100||8,840|
|Limestone attack stone||59||10 Limestone bricks||200||4,090|
|Marble attack stone||79||4 Marble blocks||2000||1,226,008|
Ranging game[edit | edit source]
Archery target and Dartboard require a ranging weapon to use.
|Hoop and stick||30||2 Oak planks||120||816|
|Dartboard||54||3 Teak planks, 1 steel bar||290||2,807|
|Archery target||81||6 Teak planks, 3 steel bars||600||6,753|
Elemental balance[edit | edit source]
Staves cannot be used to substitute runes when building any Elemental Balance.
|Elemental balance 1||37||500 Air, earth, fire, and water runes||176||174,500|
|Elemental balance 2||57||1000 Air, earth, fire, and water runes||252||349,000|
|Elemental balance 3||77||2000 Air, earth, fire, and water runes||356||698,000|
Prize chest[edit | edit source]
Prize chests have a limit on how much you can deposit for the winner:
- Oak prize chest = 10,000 coins
- Teak prize chest = 100,000 coins
- Mahogany prize chest = 2,147,483,647 coins
|Oak prize chest||34||4 Oak planks||240||1,632|
|Teak prize chest||44||4 Teak planks, 1 gold leaf||660||140,799|
|Mahogany prize chest||54||4 Mahogany planks, 1 gold leaf||860||145,635|
Game[edit | edit source]
|Magical party games||Image||Level||Materials||Experience||Cost|
|Jacky Jester||39||4 Teak planks||360||2,224|
|Treasure Hunt Fairy House||49||8 Teak planks, 4 steel bars||800||9,004|
|Hangman game||59||12 Teak planks, 6 steel bars||1200||13,506|
Cost of completion[edit | edit source]
To build this room with the highest level objects in one go, players would require:
|Stone space||Marble attack stone||Marble block ×4||1,226,008|
|Ranging game space||Archery target||Teak plank ×6
Steel bar ×3
|Elemental balance space||Elemental balance 3||Air rune ×2,000
Earth rune ×2,000
Fire rune ×2,000
Water rune ×2,000
|Prize chest space||Mahogany prize chest||Mahogany plank ×4
Gold leaf ×1
|Game space||Hangman game||Teak plank ×12
Steel bar ×6
|Total cost (including room cost)||2,114,902|
- ^ Price is taken as the price of the items listed on the Grand Exchange.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 17 May 2021 (Update):
- Users can no longer interact with the Elemental Balance in the Player Owned House if they are using Revolution Combat Mode.
- ninja 17 October 2016 (Update):
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Corrected an issue where the games room doors in a player-owned house could open the wrong way.
|Elemental balance space|
|Prize chest space|
|Ranging game space|